We’re in the early stages of a once-in-a-generation moment and virtual, augmented, and mixed “realities” present exciting new opportunities for brands to engage with their customers.
In this talk recorded live at the Seattle Interactive Conference, Dave and Jonathan Faunce, Creative Director at HTC Vive, uncover unexpected ways for brands and marketers to leverage all of our new realities.
If you’d like to click along with the slides, a PDF is available on SlideShare at Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed: The “Reality” Opportunity for Brands and Marketers.
If you like what you’re hearing, you can support Say Something Worth Stealing by rating us on iTunes. More stars means more creatives will find us in the endless aisle of podcast shows.
- Follow Jonathan Faunce on Twitter
- Jonathan Faunce on LinkedIn
- Seattle Interactive Conference
- Link to our session at SIC
- MIT Media Lab’s Reality, Virtually Hackathon
- All 74 of the Reality, Virtually Hackathon submissions
- Get in touch with Eva Hoerth on Twitter
- SeattleVR on Slack
- Logo and brand design by S. Bradley Askew
- Say Something Worth Stealing theme song by the mysterious Breakmaster Cylinder