Dave sits down with Craig Fox, a UX design leader who knows all about designing and shipping consumer and enterprise applications. Craig and Dave cover acres of hallowed ground; studying jazz, the classic Commodore 64, the impact of Flash, how amazing the movie Tron was, and even running your own company.
If you like the show, please rate us on iTunes. Dave is currently haunted by an evil spirit who insists that more iTunes reviews are required for him to return to hell.
- Follow Craig Fox on Twitter
- Microsoft HoloLens
- VFX: Going Behind The Magic, Episode 1: ILM Creating The Impossible on YouTube
- Commodore 64 Manual
- 1982 TRON Trailer
- Flash Forward Conference
- Joshua Davis’ Praystation Hard Drive
- Careers in Multimedia on Amazon
- Designing Business: Multiple Media, Multiple Disciplines on Amazon
- Being Digital on Amazon
- Colin Moock
- Bulleit Rye
- Dolin Vermouth de Chambery Rouge
- Angostura Bitters