OMG, our first episode in 2016 and we’re kicking the year off right by covering all of the realities; virtual, augmented, and even mixed, with Eva Hoerth, design researcher for VR and community builder at the very epicenter of Seattle’s VR scene.
If you enjoyed the show, put down that glass of tepid Trump wine and rate Say Something Worth Stealing on iTunes. Trust me, if you don’t, you’ll feel like a short fingered vulgarian.
- Eva Hoerth on Medium
- Greenwood Relief Fund
- Seattle VR Slack
- Global VR Slack
- Dev Diner – Eva Hoerth on Women in VR
- UploadVR – A New Era: Women Working in VR
- Bradley Askew
- Chris Milk
- Get yourself a Google Cardboard
- Tom Furness, Grandfather Of VR: The Virtual Can Show The Beauty Of The Real
- Seattle VR Hackathon
- Women In VR on Facebook
- Virtual Reality Cat Petting Simulator