Who hasn’t dreamed of ditching the grind, taking a year off, and traveling the world? Jeff Weir didn’t just dream it, he did it. Jeff and I journey through the before, during, and after of his fascinating Maker Year.
You can support Say Something Worth Stealing by giving us some stars on iTunes. More stars means more creatives can find the show.
- Follow Jeff Weir on Twitter
- Dave’s SVC Workshop: Understanding Our New Reality: An Introduction to VR/AR/MR
- CreativeMornings Seattle
- Episode 3 with Michael Winburn
- The Myths of Innovation by Scott Berkun
- Logo and brand design by S. Bradley Askew
- Say Something Worth Stealing theme song by the mysterious Breakmaster Cylinder