Creating mixed reality experiences for HoloLens shatters the existing paradigms designers and developers have come to understand. As early Microsoft HoloLens partners, Dave Curry and Eric Rak were invited to speak to an incoming Holographic Academy class to provide useful insight for teams preparing to start working with HoloLens.
If you’d like to click along with the slides from our talk, the PDF is available on SlideShare at Improv, Not Screenplays: Iterative Holographic Design.
Please support Say Something Worth Stealing by rating us on iTunes. More stars means more creatives will find the show.
- Improv, Not Screenplays: Iterative Holographic Design on SlideShare
- Eric Rak on LinkedIn
- Major League Soccer explores mixed reality with Microsoft HoloLens
- Microsoft HoloLens | Agency Partners Build Commercial Apps for Mixed Reality
- Start building holographic apps
- Logo and brand design by S. Bradley Askew
- Say Something Worth Stealing theme song by the mysterious Breakmaster Cylinder